Do you conduct customer satisfaction surveys?
|A.||No. Surveys seem like a waste of time and money.|
|B.||Not exactly surveys … informal assessments.|
|C.||We conduct informal customer satisfaction surveys, getting responses from a good percentage of customers.|
|D.||We conduct detailed customer satisfaction surveys getting solid reliable responses from a high percentage of customers.|
|E.||We conduct detailed customer satisfaction surveys – independently facilitated – getting solid reliable responses from a high percentage of customers.|
|[Score: A=0, B=1, C=2, D=3 and E=4]|
Why is this question important?
An effective customer satisfaction survey program should focus on measuring customer perceptions of how well the company delivers on the critical success factors and dimensions of the business.
These usually include factors like service promptness, staff responsiveness, and understanding of the customer’s problem.
The best time to conduct a customer satisfaction survey is when the experience is fresh in their minds. If you wait to conduct a survey, the customer’s response may be less accurate. They may have forgotten some of the details.
Basic Customer Satisfaction Questions …
- How satisfied are you with the purchase you made (of our product or service)?
- How satisfied are you with the service you received?
- How satisfied are you with our company overall?
Customer Loyalty Questions …
- How likely are you to buy from us again?
- How likely are you to recommend our product/service to others?
- How likely are you to recommend our company to others?
- What the customer liked about the product, your service, and your company?
- What the customer didn’t like about the product, your service, and your company?
Analyse and compile the answers from different customers …
- Look for trends.
- Act on the information you get from my customers though the survey.
- Fix those things customers have complained about.
- Investigate their suggestions
- Improve your company, products and services in those areas that mean most to the majority of your customers.
- Don’t change those things they particularly like.
- Most importantly give them feedback that their answers were appreciated and are being acted upon.